Mini Europe is a fun, family attraction where the most famous monuments in Europe are scaled down to miniatures. Every Saturday from July 19 – August 16th, Mini Europe in Brussels opens its doors to visitors in the evenings for a magical light show.
When traveling to Benelux and visiting Brussels, make sure you you stop by Mini Europe to get a maximum feel & look of Europe.
Located at the foot of the Atomium, MINI-EUROPE is the only park where you can have a whitlestop tour around Europe in a few short hours. A truly unique voyage! Stroll amid the typical ambiance of the most beautiful towns of the Old Continent.
The incomparable chimes of Big Ben welcome you to the heart of London. The gondolas and mandolins will invite you to discover the charms of Venice. Follow the T.G.V. from Paris to the other end of France. You can make the models work yourself : the eruption of Vesuvius, the fall of the Berlin Wall, the bullfight in Seville and many moreâ€¦ In total 300 models and sites in a quite unequalled craftmanship are located in Mini Europe. Also donâ€™t forget to visit the European Space full of interactive multimedia games.
Mini Europe opening hours in season 2008
Opening hours cash desks (the park stays open 1 hour later)
* From 15/03/2008 to 30/06/2008 from 9:30 to 18:00(*) (cash desk untill 17:00)
* From 01/07/2008 to 31/08/2008 from 9:30 to 20:00(*) (cash desk untill 19:00)
* From 01/09/2008 to 30/09/2008 from 9:30 to 18:00(*) (cash desk untill 17:00)
* From 01/10/2008 to 04/01/2009 from 10:00 to 18:00(*) (cash desk untill 17:00)
* 24, 31/12/2008 from 10:00 to 17:00(*) (cash desk untill 16:00)
Visit Mini-Europe “by night”
from 19/07/2008 to 16/08/2008 from 9:30 to 24:00
on saturdays 19, 26 july and 2, 09, 16 august at 10:30PM